Monday, April 19, 2010

101 Things in 1,001 Days

Ok, two more down...too many to count left!

#52.  Read a novel.

It had been far too long, so I wanted something fun and light.  So, I re-read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  For those who don't know this is the last book.  I really enjoyed the series and tend to re-read them often.

I am now reading a recent publication called "Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy."  It is a continuation of Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice."  Someone gave it to me a while back and I've begun reading.  I'm not sure the dialogue is on par with Austen's, but it is interesting.  However, I am worried it may be going the way of a sophisticated romance novel!

#69.  Find the perfect fitting bra.

Last week I went shopping for a much needed and ever elusive perfect fitting bra!  Well, I bought a couple and while they may not be perfect, they are close.  Especially one in particular.  No further details will be forthcoming! :)

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment