Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Day in Wonderland

Today I made coloring books for the girls containing pictures from the Disney version of "Alice in Wonderland."  I printed many pictures and then we bought two pink binders from Target for $1.29 each and made our books.


We had a mini-tea party, which ended up being a mess, while we colored and watched the movie together. 

I didn't get many good pictures, but the idea was fun!  We'll do it again and next time I think I'll do "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" and we'll eat apples!  Just not poisonous ones, of course.

Love,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. funny thing- the night that you guys did this my mom brought over some movies and one was the Johnny Depp Wonderland movie! very, VERY different from the Disney cartoon version, but good, creative and great special effects. i had to giggle though thinking about how it really was a Wonderland day!!

    ReplyDelete