Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

HE IS RISEN!

HE IS RISEN, INDEED!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We did!  Of course there was the usual Easter egg hunts and talking children out of eating too much candy.  (We succeeded there as Sophie had one piece of candy all weekend and Lydie none!)  I am thinking it will get harder in the years to come.  :)



We don't really do the Easter bunny as Jesus is the reason for Easter.  Without his sacrifice and resurrection, what would we be celebrating?  I know that many people do not believe this, but we do and I will shout it from the mountain tops, or the Internet, as the case may be!

Also, I wanted to post to share some photos with you!  Enjoy!
















































































Love,
Michelle

1 comment: